Cute Belly Pics

8:23 AM Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »
Cannot be found on this blog. I'm very sorry. You will have to look elsewhere. Perhaps you can google people with tight, firm bodies pre-pregnancy. Maybe look up those who originally weighed 120 or less?
Those who know me will be thinking I'm insane as I have gained hardly any weight and they are right, I do not have a big round belly. I have a lumpy one that I hide well under clothing. It is forming no cute beach ball shapes, it is only wearing my saggy, untoned skin in differing positions. I am at this wonderful in-between stage in which my regular sizes are really tight or not fitting, yet I can't really pull off maternity stuff because I just look lumpy. Do you know what else is not sexy? Thirty year old arms. Thirty year old thighs. Not sexy. It doesn't matter that I haven't gained much weight with this pregnancy. I looked hotter gaining 70 pounds with my first child, as I was young and my skin was still taunt. I am 19.4 weeks and have gained about 5 pounds and that looks so much worse at thirty years of age than 70 pounds at eighteen.
I wish I could offer up cute weekly pictures. They would show off my slim arms from my side profile. I would have no teacher jiggle where my biceps should be. There would be obvious changes every single week as my tight, firm body would show every little new curve. There would be no distracting, dangling pudge here or there. Heck, those amazing photos might even be in my bikini!!!
*sigh*

2 comments:

chanceofbooks said...

I think you should take pictures anyway. Even if just for yourself. I was very far from thin and tones (VERY!) pre-pregnancy but I decided to do pictures (clothed, no naked belly :):)) every two weeks b/c I figured if I wanted to teach my kid that looks don't matter so much, I probably didn't want to be explaining why there were no pregnancy pictures of me. Maybe you haven't really "popped" yet, and you will feel more like pictures around 24 weeks or so. You could also do one where you are artfully camouflaged by your older two so that the baby later sees the family waiting for him/her.

BK said...

I second the motion. Besides, I refuse to believe that you weigh over 120. Or even 110. Have you looked in the mirror, lol?