Toddler Creations

12:42 AM Posted In , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Riok was feeling rather artistic the other day. He got into his sister's desk and talked me into opening up several different colors of paint for him.
riokpaints
After finishing with all of his paintings, he found the playdough. I opened up the containers and set him up at the kitchen table with spatulas, plastic knives, and cookie cutters. However, we did not catch playdough in film, I apologize.
riokpaints-2
After a fun and creative morning, I felt like a great mom. As I got into the shower, I patted myself on the back for my patience, my flexibility, and an all-around good mommy day. You know what's coming, right? I stepped out of the shower to find a 2 year old boy naked and covered in paint and glitter. It was on his belly, his arms, his hands, his legs, and a few days later I am still scrubbing the purple glitter glue paint out of his hair.
At this point I'm just shaking my head, sighing, and refusing to see anything but the positives. For example, at least the new hair do matched the toe nail polish he picked out the other day.

0 comments: