MAIL

8:20 AM Posted In , , , Edit This 2 Comments »
What a fabulous day Monday was for getting the mail. I splurged this month and decided that my family needed presents to help us feel all the more excited about spring. My present to myself was a couple of new books. I am a geek like that. I will admire MAC make-up, clothes, shoes, and complain about never having anything new. I will dream of the day I have a place to wear heels and accumulated accessories that go perfectly with every trendy outfit. Yet, when I get an extra $20 I will choose books every time.
Yesterday I received one of my books.
1853434760.01._SX140_SCLZZZZZZZ_

...and the children obtained the last part needed to attach the new hammock swing to the swingset. A metal and plastic contraption doesn't look very exciting to kids in the packaging, but it was an entirely different story when paired with the hammock swing that had arrived a few days previous.
riok-2
This is what our swingset now looks like. Note mommy's hammock in the background. Hammocks Rock!!!
riok-3
This is Riok enjoying his new swing with the neighbor, one of his best friends.
riokandnoah
...and this is just cute, even if a little blurry, as this is a spinning hammock swing.
riok

2 comments:

Megan said...

Where did you get that swing?! I want one.

BK said...

Books are lovely, and really, $20 barely gets you some eyeliner at MAC, so why bother lol?