It's That Time of Year Again

10:05 AM Posted In , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Soccer is in full swing. I wish I had more and better photos, but the battery charger is not currently working for my camera. I borrowed a friend's camera to snap some shots of this game, but I would really like more and better pictures to choose from. I'm totally jonesin' for my camera to be in working order. Of course if it was working, I would just bitch that I don't have a 70-300 lens with image stabilization to capture shots all the way across the giant fields these pre-teens play on.
kyla_soccer-90ed

I hope to grace this blog with some more fabulous soccer imagery before the season ends. However, if my photography skills don't improve too drastically, softball is right around the corner.
kyla_soccer-129

0 comments: